Wednesday 4 September 2013

Week 1 ( My first Day in the Den of EDET101)

Hello my fellow colleagues. Hope all is well with you and your families.


What is Educational Technology? This is the use of technology as a tool to educate and develop skills within students in and outside the classroom. It it also used to reach those students that are visual and auditory learners. What can I truly reflect upon when it comes to this course. I must say that so far I have learned and experienced a lot. Technology in the classroom  can help to stimulate and manipulate students to learn. Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic were the most popular ways in which most of my colleague found their niche within the classroom. Although our teaching styles may vary, our creativity within the classroom through role playing was most enjoyable.

I must add that so far I think that we have a lovely group of inspired teachers willing and ready to participate and encourage each other.

Best wishes
Iwa Browne

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you hon. You know am gonna be on yours as well. I am enjoying the EDET class so far. Just need some more sleep..lol

      Delete